{Collins} Collins S Line and other Collins related items for sale

I have a very clean, very well working S line for sale.  I am the second
owner.  Three units are in CCA excellent condition.  The power supply is
good to very good with a couple of small scratches.
75S-3	serial 12576
32S-1	serial 11241
516F-2	Power Supply - solid state rectifiers and relay mod for on off.
Serial # 1111
312B-4  serial # 54105
Price is $1300 for the four pieces, plus shipping costs.

Bonus items:

I have two power cable extenders, 11 pin male at one end, 11 pin female
at the other, enabling the 516F-2 to be farther away for the
transmitter.  One is 5 feet long, the other 6 feet long.
Price for the pair is $40 or $25 each if separated.  plus shipping.

Also available:   R390A redone by Chuck Ripple in the late 90's.
Motorola AF module, Raytheon VFO date 1976, power supply EAC dated
1962.  Very clean, works very well, front panel excellent.  I have a
Heathkit cabinet it will fit into as well, repainted Collins gray.
Price is $1100 for the radio and cabinet, plus shipping of course.  Most
likely would have to ship separately.

I can send digital picture of any of this for serious buyers.  Just
email your interest.

Thanks
Michael Sell
KØCOM