{Collins} 30L-1 switches-Last Call!

Hello all,
    I'm wrapping up the switch project and I've enjoyed hearing from all of
you who ordered. After
DX shipping is finished, just over 100 packages will have been sent.
    Thanks to everyone who has sent payment and a special thanks to those
who sent a little
extra. I'll put it toward gasoline (can anyone afford that stuff anymore?)
used on my two trips to
Hosfelt.
    I have eight switches remaining which I would like to sell in pairs. So
if you missed out, here's
your chance. I'll give priority to those who haven't already ordered. The
price is the same;
2 switches for $1 plus $2 shipping.

       73 from Switch Central!

            Rich WB3JLK