  From: Steve<mailto:hockeyguy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: Collins Reflector(CCA)<mailto:collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 5:30 PM
  Subject: {Collins} 30L-1 parasitic suppressor

  Hello to the list,
      Does anyone happen to know if the OX/OY series of resistors made by
  Ohmite & carried by Mouser is ok to use for the Parasitic suppressor in the
  30L-1?  As this area deals with RF, I'm not sure whether to go with this
  resistor.  They do claim though that it is a Carbon Composition, so I'd be
  interested in the Collins list opinion.

  Tks in advance,
  Steve K2FW
  CCA#11276