{Collins} Re: KWM-2/516F-2 voltage question - update

Bob,
   thanks for the specific info. Exactly what I was looking for.

Last night I did some more checking. I retested all the tubes for
emission, shorts and leakage and all is OK. I then tested the power
supply separately by jumping the AC switch pins and I got the required
voltages at the other pins, albeit, somewhat high on the B+. I got
7.0 volts AC for the filaments. I also checked the cable for the solid
wire ground issues mentioned before. So, at this point, it's pointing
back to the M-2. This older M-2 has not had the eletrolytic's changed
yet except for C-102 which I did previously, so I'll change them out
next, needs to be done!

Tom Laird WC9M
Moline, IL.