{Collins} 75A-4 Front Panel Removal

Thanks to all for your suggestions.  Since I just got my A-4 and had never
removed the panel before, I wasn't aware that the tuning gear assembly had
to come off.  Once I did figure that out, I then found that the brass gear
on the tuning shaft was frozen.  About a half hour's work and some WD40
finally freed it up.  After that, the panel came right off & I was able to
restring the drum.  All is working well now.

Thanks again to everyone for the feedback.

73,

Steve
W9XF