Phermacy you wish

A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy. A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years. Reality is an illusion that occurs due to lack of alcohol. A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a shp, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. I would like to believe when I die that I have given myself away like a tree that sows seed every spring and never counts the loss, because it is not loss, it is adding to future life. It is the tree's way of being. Strongly rooted perhaps, but spilling out its treasure on the wind. Yesterday is a dream, tomorrow but a vision But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore to this day. Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world. Hatch a dream and then believe it. When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it. Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world. Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. Books are the shoes with which we tread the footsteps of great minds. Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law. Hatch a dream and then believe it. Take away love and our earth is a tomb. Autumn is the time when seasons merge because of bare necessity. When solving problems, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves. Of cheerfulness, or a good temper - the more it is spent, the more of it remains. Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories. You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy. A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years. What the world really needs is more love and less paper work. Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact. Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users? Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them. You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer Too often we give our children answers to remember rather than problems to solve. Reality is an illusion that occurs due to lack of alcohol. A book may lie dormant for fifty years or for two thousand years in a forgotten corner of a library, only to reveal, upon being opened, the marvels or the abysses that it contains, or the line that seems to have been written for me alone. In this respect the writer is not different from any other human being: whatever we say or do can have far-reaching consequences. You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. The best proof of love is trust. It's not that chocolates are a substitute for love. Love is a substitute for chocolate. Chocolate is, let's face it, far more reliable than a man. Touch is the most fundamental sense. A baby experiences it, all over, before he is born and long after he learns to use sight, hearing, or taste, and no human ever ceases to need it. Keep your children short on pocket money - but long on hugs. What the world really needs is more love and less paper work. Reality is an illusion that occurs due to lack of alcohol. The Eskimo has fifty-two names for snow because it is important to them; there ought to be as many for love. You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks. Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories. Touch is the most fundamental sense. A baby experiences it, all over, before he is born and long after he learns to use sight, hearing, or taste, and no human ever ceases to need it. Keep your children short on pocket money - but long on hugs. Love is the beauty of the soul. Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them. A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. Love is the beauty of the soul. Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them to become what they are capable of being. Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure. The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them. Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users? The great thing about a computer notebook is that no matter how much you stuff into it, it doesn't get bigger or heavier. You can widen your life by yourself, but to deepen it you need a friend. Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order, will lose both and deserve neither. When solving problems, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves. Yesterday is a dream, tomorrow but a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore to this day. A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories. A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. I would like to believe when I die that I have given myself away like a tree that sows seed every spring and never counts the loss, because it is not loss, it is adding to future life. It is the tree's way of being. Strongly rooted perhaps, but spilling out its treasure on the wind. Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. What the world really needs is more love and less paper work. Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love. A book may lie dormant for fifty years or for two thousand years in a forgotten corner of a library, only to reveal, upon being opened, the marvels or the abysses that it contains, or the line that seems to have been written for me alone In this respect the writer is not different from any other human being: whatever we say or do can have far-reaching consequences. Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure. Reality is an illusion that occurs due to lack of alcohol. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines. Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are. A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose. The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks. You can widen your life by yourself, but to deepen it you need a friend. Each encounter that becomes a friendship turns into a lifeline. One can never have too many, only too many to properly take care of. Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life. Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them to become what they are capable of being. When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories. Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. Friends are as companions on a journey, who ought to aid each other to persevere in the road to a happier life. No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand. If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand. A book may lie dormant for fifty years or for two thousand years in a forgotten corner of a library, only to reveal, upon being opened, the marvels or the abysses that it contains, or the line that seems to have been written for me alone. In this respect the writer is not different from any other human being: whatever we say or do can have far-reaching consequences. The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.