{Collins} Re: 75S-1 Noise Blanker

Don't know about the 75S-1 in question, but Collins did make a noise  blanker
for the RX, although, the most common one found seems to  be the "Waters
rejection filter" made for the 75S-1/KWM-2. If I am not  mistaken, both were field
installs. There is a blank plate bolted in the  middle of the chassis for
that purpose.

73! DE N5MCJ, Jerry

In a message dated 2/25/2005 1:45:22 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,