{Collins} 516F-2

Gentlemen,

I'm looking for an original case for my refurbished WE 516F-2 power supply.
I would prefer one that is in good cosmetic condition as my painting skills
are ordinary. However if there is an entire power supply and case available
I would consider this as well. I live in Brisbane, Australia so there would
need to be a willingness to ship the goods to east coast Australia. I've
tried ebay but more often than not the seller is not willing to ship
outside the 48 States hence my appeal. I know I'm asking a lot but if
anyone can assist please contact me off the list at
{peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx}. Thanks for the bandwidth.

73
Peter VK4ZDO