{Collins} Season's Greetings to All Collins Owners

I just wanted to send along a Happy New Year greeting to all on the list, along with my appreciation for the help I've already received as a very recent member.  This group includes some extremely knowledgeable people, and as the new owner of a KWM-2 and matching 516F-2 power supply, I've already benefited enormously from your generosity and technical know-how.  THANKS to all who responded to my recent posts asking for information; I hope that in time I can develop and share such knowledge with others...!
Robert / N7EIR / Seattle