{Collins} Manufacturing 30L-1 Resistor R11 - STATUS

To all those that ordered resistors,
The schedule for the manufacturing and delivery of the resistors looks like the following;

Last Wednesday 1/5/05 I ordered and paid for the manufacturing run of the resistors.

The factory has a 7 week lead time to build these resistors so I should receive them by Wednesday February 23rd.

I should have all the orders packed, addressed and shipped by Saturday February 26th.  If you are in the US, your order will be shipped US Priority mail.  You will probably receive your package on Tuesday or Wednesday March 1st or 2nd.  If you are outside the US I will be shipping to you via US Global Priority Mail.  My experience with Global Priority mail is that you will likely receive your package within 10 business days or approximately by March 12th.  This is so long as it doesn't get tied up in your country's Customs Inspections in which case it can take a lot longer.  (Because the resistors are small and don't weigh much, customs usually won't flag packages like this for inspection).

For those that have ordered fully populated 30L-1 boards with your resistors, they will arrive in the same package as your resistors.

Thanks again for your support of this effort.  We will keep the old 30L-1's up and running!

I wish you all a Happy New Year and a Healthy and Prosperous 2005!

Will stay in touch.

73'

Rod (K1ROD)