{Collins} FS: 75A3, 270G-2, etc.

Hello all.

I've decided to offer my AM station equipment for sale. It consists of the
following....

75A3 SN 112A  with 9.9 khz filter and Universal Service Company product
detector
270G-2 speaker

Both are in very good condition [a conservative rating IMO] and were in use
as recently as a week ago. I also have a very nice accompanying
[non-Collins] transmitter and related equipment for sale. I would be happy
to describe it and its history off list if someone is interested. I do not
wish to ship these pieces so it will need to be a pickup / delivery / meet
half way [within a couple hundred miles] type scenario. I am located in
western Arkansas.

I can email photographs if desired, but the photos can be more easily viewed
at my photo hosting site at

http://aa5ch.smugmug.com/gallery/228713/2

Please contact me off list for further information.

Thank you and 73,

Brad Johnson  AA5CH
CCA 11361