{Collins} 62S-1 For sale

Continuing with divesting myself of equipment due to health problems, I have
what I would call an excellent 62S-1 for sale.  It is CCA Very Good ++++++.
The unique thing about this piece is it is ten serial numbers from the end
of the production run according to Rod Blacksome's Collins surveys posted
here on the Collins Association Archive page:
http://www.collinsradio.org/ScarceS_Linesur.pdf. The MCN number of my unit
is 11727.  I can make photos of the unit if someone wants to see it but all
that will be there is a shiney like new 62S-1.  I want $2400.00 for it
shipped FedEx in the US lower 48.  Shipping will be higher elsewhere.
Please contact me off the list if you need/want more info.

Thanks and 73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>