{Collins} 75A-4 Hum

Hello,

I own 2, 75A-4 receivers. Both have recently been upgraded. Black beauties
replaced, filter and meter protection, all of the Collins recommended
modifications. The ganged power supply caps have been replaced with new
reproductions. As I recall a mod to reduce hum was performed as well.

I have the same amount of hum in each receiver making headphone use
imposable. The hum is barely audible through the 270G-1's but it's present
none the less.

Is this something I just have to live with? I really hate the prospect of
scabbing on another cap. What are your experiences with 60Hz hum on your
75A-4's. Thanks in advance.

Mike Monnier
W8BAC