{Collins} F.S. 75A-4

Exceptional radio, CCA excellent and collector quality.  From my personal
collection, I believe it to be completely original and un-modified.  I am the
second non-smoking owner.  Serial # 49xx, a very late radio.  3.1 filter and
original mint-condition manual.  And, of course, the 4:1 tuning assembly.  I can
optionally offer a 800 cy. c.w. filter.  The radio needs a new C-94 filter cap.
 I have a new replacement and can install, or new owner can do it--not a
difficult job.  Will include a new set of orange drop and mica caps. for a re-cap
job, if wanted.  If shipped, buyer will be responsible for shipping, packaging
and insurance.  I have the original box.  I can, however, deliver 250 miles
from n.w. Arkansas.  On line pictures available to seriously interested
parties.
$1,675.00

Please reply by private e-mail or you can call me at 479-876-2848.

73,

Larry  W5VHP

w5vhp@xxxxxxx