{Collins} PTO Service Time

It's time to stop putting off the servicing of the
PTOs I have in my radios.  I've got a copy of Jim
Miller's guide to go from.  I prefer to buy from
Digikey, and have found some metalized polypropylene
400V 2% caps there, which should probably be OK to
use.  They are listed as high frequency and high
stability caps.  Any particular reason not to use
these for the 3000pf cap?  The specs look as good or
better than anything that was probably available in
the 60s.  hihi  They didn't have a lot of choice in
the 3000pf value, and I had to resort to looking for
them as .003 uf.  They are NOT .0033 caps.

thanks,

Bob - AE6RV