{Collins} Last Call for Nominations!

Gang,

As we indicated at the end of summer, there is nominations for two open
positions for the CCA Board of Directors.  We only have two nominations for
the two open positions.  We sure would like to see more nominees if anyone
is interested...

So, this is the Last Call for Nominations!  Nominations have been extended
to the 3rd of November in order to give everyone the chance to participate.
If you would like to nominate someone for one of the open BoD positions,
please contact Robert Turner, W5APN at: w5apn@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!
--
73,