{Collins} 30S1 bias rectifiers

Regarding my 30S1 bias problem (can't get the idiling plate curent below 300 ma.) I think I have located the bias rectifiers I want to change...are they three on a shelf at the top right hand (as you face the amp) of the power supply cabinet and are they small, square black cubes? If so, which is the cathode side? Also I notice the transformer by these rectifiers is a Peter Dahl...is this normal or do I have a different xfmr with different voltages???I'm going to change the rectifiers and caps anyway. I hope to get it working soon. tnx in advance...Bob, K9ING