{Collins} Re: 30S1 bias rectifiers

The bias rectifiers are in fact black square devices mounted on the "relay shelf" at the rear near the transformer.  Only one of mine is marked + and - with an ink stamp.  If you replace them, You'll probably have to do it by tracing out the wiring and figuring which is the anode and which is the cathode.

My transformer is marked "Freed Transformer Company".  If yours is a Peter Dahl, it is probably a replacement and most likely higher quality than the original.

Good luck.

Al K5TAN