{Collins} Sunday's 20 meter Net

Hi Gang,
    I would like to thank Torrey N9PY and Dick K5DIC for doing an
excellent job of handling the 20 meter net yesterday.  I got in late and
heard Dick poking in a great signal up here in the Midwest with his
vertical antenna proving, once again, you don't have to be running a
monster antenna to jump in and have fun.  Torrey and I are just too
close for 20 meters.  There may have been others in there helping out
too but these are the two NCO's I heard due to my late arrival.

    Thanks again guys for stepping up and keeping the nets alive and well.

        73
Tony - W9JXN