{Collins} Re: KWM-380 KIRON info ATTENTION Wes, K5APL

Greetings fellow Collins Collectors.

Wes's note here reminded me of something I've been wanting to do for some
time .... and Electronic copy of the Original Manual for the Kiron Memory
Adapters for the KWM-380/HF-380 Transceivers with the additional
installation instructions for the KPI-380 Keypad Interface.

So today I've scanned it and uploaded it to one of my many sites for
download and printing. It's all Adobe PDF Format and can be printed.  I warn
you it's LARGE being PDF so I've put it up in two formats for downloading
.... Either the entire manual as: Kiron Manual.zip of two pages at a time as
Kiton1.pdf thu Kiron18.pdf, two pages at a time .... I hope it helps more
than the original requestor K5APL .....

It's located here: http://www.ka5cdj.net/Manuals/Kiron_Memory_Adapter

It's username and password protected, you'll need to sign in using COLLINS
as the UserName with a Password of: KIRON

Be aware that all of the above IS case sensitive.

I'm a fellow COLLINS COLLECTOR and RESTORER....

Also own a Late Model (ROCKWELL, well almost Collins, HF-380) LOVE them
S-Lines and the ole generation 75A-4's and KWS-1's.

Retired Rockwell, Rocket Scientist from Johnson Space Center, Houston Texas.
Now back home with the rest of my remaining family in the West Texas Town of
El Paso.

--

de KA5CDJ

T. Brad Smith

President/CEO

Southwest-Technology Inc.

(915) 755-1758

AASP Member: maasp774

http://www.Southwest-Technology.Com <http://www.southwest-technology.com/>

http://www.STISP.Com <http://www.stisp.com/>

http://www.ARS-Online.Net <http://www.ars-online.net/>

     - All inbound/outbound E-Mail scanned with Norton. -