{Collins} Sell: R390A's and 75A-1

I am listing this equipment for a friend who is not on the reflector.  These
prices are exceptional - BUT - he cannot move or pack the equipment.  It is
time for him to "lighten the load." Buyer must either pick up (near Atlanta,
GA) or arrange for professional pickup, packing and shipping and pay for
same.

One R390A with Collins name plate and manual - $100
One R390A with Motorola name plate and NO manual - $100

Both of the R390A's work and are clean with covers.  According to Bill one
of them (he can't remember which one) may need some alignment.  He is hoping
to sell the pair together for $200 total since there is only one manual.

One 75A-1 clean, working with manual, no cover or cabinet - $200

According to Bill, the prices are firm.  There will be NO delivery, packing
or shipping on his part.  Any pickup, packing or shipping will have to be
arranged and paid for by the buyer if this is necessary.  Of course the
equipment can be picked up at his home.

PLEASE CONTACT BILL DIRECTLY.  I have NO additional information except that
I have seen the equipment and it looks very good!

CONTACT:

Bill Black, K4BSN
k4bsn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
770.982.7143