{Collins} Re: 30L-1 signal pass-thru

THIMK!
If the shield is disconnected the wire acts as a random wire antenna, viola,
signals!
First step is to connect the antenna directly to the RX.
Are there signals?
If no signal, then it could it be the that path from the antenna, through
the relay in the amp. is some how disrupted?
Maybe....
Attach one end of your VOM (in resistance mode) to the input of the Amp. and
the other end to the output.

The resistance should be about zero.

You get the idea.  Break the problem down and work through the possibilities
until solved.

Jim