this is very urgent.

FROM THE DESK OF BARR.JOHN IBE (SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NIGERIA)
ADD: 36 OBOT RD VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS. NIGERIA
FAX NO: 234-1-7594374
E-mail: barristerjohnibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DEAR BROKENSHIRE

I AM BARRISTER. JOHN IBE, AN ATTORNEY AT LAW. I AM THEPERSONAL ATTORNEY TO MR JIM BROKENSHIRE, A NATIONAL OFYOUR COUNTRY, WHO USED TO WORK WITH MOBIL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY IN NIGERIA. HEREIN AFTER SHALL BE REFERRED TO
AS MY CLIENT.ON THE 21ST OF APRIL 2003, MY CLIENT IN COMPANY OF HIS
WIFE AND THREE KIDS WERE INVOLVED IN A FATAL CAR CRASH IN NIGERIA. ALL OCCUPANT OF THE VEHICLE UNFORTUNATELY LOST THEIR LIVES. SINCE THEN I HAVE MADE SEVERAL ENQUIRES TO YOUR EMBASSY TO LOCATE ANY OF MY CLIENTS
EXTENDED RELATIVES, THIS HAS PROVED RATHER UNSUCCESSFUL. I HAVE THEREFORE CONTACTED YOU TO ASSIST IN REPATRIATING THE MONEY AND PROPERTY LEFT BEHIND BY MY CLIENT BEFORE THEY GET CONFISTICATED OR DECLARED UNSERVICEABLE BY THE BANK IN WHICH HIS FUND WERE DEPOSITED.PARTICULARLY, THE BANK WHERE THE DECEASED OPERATED AN
ACCOUNT VALUED TO THE TUNE OF ($9.8 MILLION US DOLLARS) HAS ISSUED ME A NOTICE TO PROVIDE THE NEXT OF KIN OR HAVE THE ACCOUNT REVOKED WITHIN THE NEXT TEN OFFICIAL WORKING DAYS.SINCE I HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL IN LOCATING THE RELATIVES FOR OVER 2 YEARS NOW I SOLICIT YOUR CONSENT TO PRESENT YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN OF THE DECEASED SO THAT THE PROCEEDS OF HIS ACCOUNT CAN BE PAID TO YOU AND THEN YOU AND I CAN SHARE THE MONEY TO A RATIO OF 5:5,MEANING I TAKE 50% AND YOU'LL GET 50%.
 I HAVE THE ENTIRE NECESSARY LEGAL DOCUMENT THAT WILL BE USED TO BACK UP ANY CLAIM WE MAKE. ALL I REQUIRE IS YOUR HONEST
 COOPERATION TO ENABLE US SEES THIS DEAL THROUGH. I GUARANTEE THAT THIS WILL BE EXECUTED UNDER A LEGITIMATE ARRANGEMENT THAT WILL PROTECT YOU FROM ANY BREACH OF THE LAW. YOU CAN E-MAIL ME ON MY OFFICE E-MAIL ADD:
barristerjohnibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BEST REGARDS.
BARRISTER JOHN IBE