From: Keith Carlsen <kc21130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 02:09:35 +0000
Subject: {Collins} Re: Heath Power supply
>On the Heath remailer there was some info about using a HP 23 power suppl=
>on a KWM-2 .>Carl W9TAD
I would think the Main B+ of the S-line gear would work fine on either 250
or 300 volts but to be perfectly safe I would choose the 250 volt setting. I
can't imagine any harm but performance could be slightly affected especially
on transmit. If you have a service monitor (you should, or be a member of a
club that does) you could run a proof of performance test this way.