From: collins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:collins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Keith Carlsen
Sent: August 8, 2006 4:11 AM
To: johnbess@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} Re: Heath Power supply

>Carl and all,
>
>The problem of operating the KWM-2 or A from the Heath supply is not the B+
>but the filament current the Heath supply is designed to supply. The
>KWM-2(A) is more than the supply was designed for. (Check it out)
>
>The Heath supply will work great with any 32S transmitter though.

Of course, by making a suitable cable a second A supply may be used. 12 volt
supplies are readily available of course. I seem to recall all S/Line
equipment was designed for 6, 12 or 24 volt heater supply use. If you don't
have ye olde bench supply any old Schumacher battery charger from Sears is
readily converted into a 12V supply.