{Collins} F/S Collins Late Production RE 30L-1

I have a 30L-1 I am selling for a friend. It is a late production one with a plastic insert in the lid. Serial number 42090, MCN 5289. It has a new set of 811As in it, 3 Electronic Enterprise and one RCA, all NOS. Condition is 9+, no marks on blemishes on cabinet or front panel. It has a new power cord and reproduction trim ring on it. Original manual in excellent condition is included. This for certain is a low hours unit and well cared for. $985.00 firm plus professional packing if I have to ship. I prefer a pickup if possible and would meet someone within 60 miles from southwest CT. You will not find a nicer one. I have been asked to put this up on EBAY this Sunday at 11:00 EST, so there is a short window of opportunity here. The price is set at what will be the reserve if it goes up on EBAY. I thought I would offer it to the group first. I have tested the unit and it works to spec. Pictures available on request via my e-mail address <kkeller1@xxxxxxxxxxx>.

Kurt Keller