{Collins} Relay

Gentlemen,

I just acquired a 32v-1 and 75-A1 from the 'you know where' auction site.  I won't be picking them up for about a week or so but I need to get a Dow key.  I know I can use a 115v but also a vdc will work but I can't find out the voltage for it.  Which one is the best to use and does anybody have one they wish to sell?

My only antenna is a KT34XA and a 'who knows if it is any good' cushcraft vertical for 10, 15, 20 and 40.  whats a good wire for 80 meters?  I haven't been on the air for 3 or 4 years so this will be a good learning experience.

Larry  L. Ravlin
quindecima@xxxxxxx
Amature Radio Extra Class @20wpm
AA7LR ex KØAEY