{Collins} Re. Collins KW-1 Prices

Thanks to all who have replied to my enquiry, What a wealth of help an knowledge out there, I have really learnt a lot since joining this list and have had more fun from my radios for the experience. I did not realise the small numbers of which were produced of this radio but not surprisingly as I doubt there were many with the money during that period who could afford one. It has to be THE ultimate AM transmitter, I have not heard of a KW-1 this side of the pond so I was naturally interested in owning one. Thanks again guys, it has been an education, nothing gained by not asking. Have a great New Year 73 Max