{Collins} Help on rusted RCA jacks

Hello,
This is my first post to this group because last week I was
given a retired Collins S line as a thank you for helping someone.
With the help of Gene K2KJI and Herb we got everything
cleaned up and running great.  The twins picture below
plus the power supply and 30L-1.  You wouldn't believe
what they looked like last week!  They sat for over 25 years.

A few left over projects are the rusted RCA jacks on the
back as seen in the back photos below.  I would appreciate
any tips on cleaning these without causing additional
damage.

Thanks for any direction,

Jeff
KT2K