{Collins} Re: Help on rusted RCA jacks - Update

Well thanks for all the comments on the rusted
jacks.  I thought I would start off slow with some
elbow grease - a metal cleaner and light sand paper.

Looks like I made some progress:

http://mysite.verizon.net/jkelly/ham/t_1.jpg

http://mysite.verizon.net/jkelly/ham/t_2.jpg

Jeff