{Collins} This kills me, but I must sell my KWS-1

Unfortunately, due to financial circumstances, I must sell it.

I have never put it on the air, becuase I have never had an antenna
sufficient for it, but I did power it up into a dummy load and it worked
beautifully when I did.  Cosmetically it is pristine, with both the power
supply and the head unit in fantastic condition.  (One light bulb is
burned out, but I would purchase a new one and replace it prior to
turning the unit over)  I would prefer not to ship, but I would help you
find a local company to pick it up and ship it off it nessecary.  I am
located in West Palm Beach, FL.

I am asking $1200 for the unit, including a copy of the manual and all
connecting cables.  (I have an antenna relay somewhere as well, but I
can't put my hands on it right now)  It is currently sitting in a climate
controlled storage room, so I can't get to it take pictures, but trust me
when I say that everything is thoroughly clean and functional.

Please email me with any questions.

Thank you,

Justin A. Kraft