{Collins} KWS-1 Power Supply silk screen stencil

Does anyone know of a source for silk screen stencil for the face of the KWS-1 power supply?  I recently acquired a KWS-1 with half the paint peeled off the front door.  When I repainted the front door with Collins gray, it turned out noticeably darker than the rest of the power supply.  I thought I might repaint the rest of the power supply but then would have to have the lettering on the front reapplied.

I believe the original lettering "Filament", "Plate", "P.A. Filament Voltage", and "P.A. Bias Voltage" together with the numbering around each knob were applied through a silk screening process.
Because of the weight of the power supply, I would prefer to have the work done here in Chicago.

I would appreciate any thoughts anyone might have.

Best regards to all,

Peter N9HXW