{Collins} RE dust covers

would ya'all send us some pictures, OFF LINE, of any dust covers you have or want made.  So  she can get a better idea of what is wanted.   Or even descriptions of what is wanted.

I can't believe it, we've received twelve emails in just a few minutes and they are still coming in.
Bob W5UQ
begin:vcard
fn:Bob Hardie, W5UQ(formerly W5EUQ)    SEE W5EUQ.com or QRZ.com for latest info
n:Hardie, W5UQ    SEE W5EUQ.com or QRZ.com for latest info;Bob
email;internet:W5EUQ@xxxxxxxxxxx AND bhardie@xxxxxxxxxx
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
version:2.1
end:vcard