{Collins} 516F2

Greetings to all,

I am looking for a 516F-2 power supply with a bad power transformer. Do not care of the old transformer is still on the chassis or not. Will take one with, or without the stacked chokes, or with the hi-voltage choke out. I want an un-bent chassis with bleeder cover intact (do not care about the bleeders).

Also, I need a Round Emblem 516F-2 perforated front panel. I do not need the emblem, but it must have only the one hole for the Round Emblem to mount. Cash or trade.

73 de K5JV

Lon W. Cottingham
1110 Golden Bear Ln.
Kingwood, TX 77339