{Collins} Re: What kind of microphone...................

Chuck, your comments on microphone phasing are interesting.  I can see how phasing would be a critical issues with multiple microphones on the same sound source, but I would like to learn more about the science behind phasing with a single mic.  Could you refer me to some of the information sources on the subject?

Thanks and have a happy ands safe Holiday Season.

John
KE5RI