{Collins} Missing message

I sent the following message to the list several hours
ago and, for some reason, it never appeared in my "in
box" from the list!

Basically I am trying to see if there is again a
problem with my uploading to the list.

I "fix" about 90% of the "screwball" problems in boat
anchor equipment by just tightening all of the machine
screws and various nuts that go through the chassis.
All of the grounds in the units are made through these
and they definitely work loose over the years.

Also, even if the machine screw is tight, you really
need to slightly loosen it and then retighten it.
Corrosion forms between the screw and the chassis over
the years and by loosening and retightening it you
again make a good connection.

Glen, K9STH

--- "Kern, James" <James_Kern@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Wow, I had no idea that the problems could be caused
by tube socket screws or aluminum shields!

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

Be a better friend, newshound, and

.