{Collins} FS: Fan Bracket for KWM-2

Hi,

I have two (2) fan brackets for sale to fit inside the cabinet without drilling any holes and accommodates two (2) small muffin type fans. Only one (1) bracket is required to keep the KWM-2 cool.

The brackets were purchased from Dave Ishmael, WA6VVL.
These two (2) brackets are surplus to my needs.

I have another bracket installed in my KWM-2 & works great.

I will include copies of the paperwork with the order.
The muffin fans can be purchased from many of the electronic suppliers.

Since the cost of mailing & gas has gone up, my selling price, postpaid to lower 48, is $15.00 per bracket.

Thanks & 73'es,
John, W5FFS
CCA # 01305

John & Carmen Deithloff