{Collins} Wrinkle Paint

Greetings to all especially experts on paint. Can anyone explain how wrinkle finish is produced in paint? I am refering in particular to the A-line paint. I have the St James spray paint which will cover the existing wrinkle finish and look good. What do you do when the wrinkle has been removed  as a result of straightening a bent cover? Can a wrinkle type paint be purchased in a spray can? I will appreciate any help. I can help on set screw threads and such but am not much on paint. 73
Gerald D. (Jerry) Stockinger
K9GOZ
.
      http://www.collinsradio.org/html/membership.html    -paypal accepted-