{Collins} FYI

This is an UPDATE for your information
Question was:

Can anyone tell me if the crystsl socket 3C on the 32S-1 is connected to band switch position thats blank? Yes I know this is the WWV freq. in the 75S-1 which I am going to change from 15 MHz to 10 MHz  and it would be nice to put a same crystal in the 32S-1 position 3C and give me the 30 meter CW band. Has anyone done this?

The manual say there is no connection between crystal position 3C and Band switch postion BLANK

There is I placed a 7.2 crystal in 3C position and put band switch in Blank position into a dummy load a full 100 watts out.

As I remembered they used these crystal boards with switch attached for many products when I was an engineer at Collins so 50 yrs ago

Gene KO7T
.
      http://www.collinsradio.org/html/membership.html    -paypal accepted-
.