{Collins} Dear collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

I use a good spam filter, and you probably do the same.
I have whitelisted you and that means that I will receive all the emails you send to me.
I would appreciate it if you would whitelist my email address: ltps4u@xxxxxxxxxxxx in your spam filter.
If you don't have a spam filter, I can recommend SPAMfighter. It is a highly effective free spam filter for Outlook and Outlook Express.

You can get the free SPAMfighter here:
http://www.spamfighter.com/Pro

I hope that you will whitelist me, so we can continue to communicate safely via email in the future.

Best regards

carl konefsky
.
      http://www.collinsradio.org/html/membership.html    -paypal accepted-