{Collins} 51J-4 B+ question

Hello all,
After reviewing and starting R-390A MODS-  orange drop, electrolytic cap, power supply mods on my R-1247, I came up with the following question for my 51J-4. Does anybody know the current draw on the 51J-4 B+ LINE from the power tansformer/recitifier ? Sounds to me like it would be a good idea to add a fuse in the secondary voltage B+ line from the 5V4 power rectifier of my 51J-4 to protect the power transformer just in case the rectifier or an electrolytic should fail?
Thanks, Brian  WB7QDR  bvietri@msn.comGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

.
      http://www.collinsradio.org/html/membership.html    -paypal accepted-
.