{Collins} Equipment vent fans,need for

I have been operating a S Line 3 series for a year and a half and have
often wondered if a small vent fan in the 32S3 was desirable? The units
are not stacked and has full convective venting from all sides of the case.

 The transmitter has had the neutralization converted to the air
variable capacitor and associated small parts. Been using the 6146W's
without incident and the neutralization is stable over time.

The transmitter generally is drawing 200 ma when tuned up. I run a 30L1
and that is sufficient power to drive it to full output.

Smith Bradford
W9HAK
.
      http://www.collinsradio.org/html/membership.html    -paypal accepted-