{Collins} A Solid State Time Delay Rectifier Replacement for Tube Receivers

Over the past several months along with making replacement tools for the
51J's I prototyped a time delay plug in replacement for the rectifier tube.

Attached is a link to a paper I have authored explaining its operation, if
you have a moment please read it and pass on you comments ... thank you

73, tom, N3LLL

http://www.kitparts.com/51J-Collins/

.
      http://www.collinsradio.org/html/membership.html    -paypal accepted-