{Collins} 30s-1 transformers for sale or availible/ non Katrina ERA

All .. Lon sent this to me,  and I am passing it on with his permission to
be posted ,  NOTE the content further down in the BODY of his message,  I
have not asked,  but this does not sound well with the reference to Peter
Dahl,  combined with the discussion we bounced around here several weeks ago
about the Dahl transformers and the ceasing of smaller non popular items or
at least faster turning inventory item status ..