{Collins} Colliins Mechanical Filters

Folks:

Does anyone have a source for information for specifications for Collins
Mechanical Filters?
I have accumulated a number of them, some originating from the Bill Orr,
(W6SAI) estate, but need a key to the specifications based on the part
number and serial number.  Here is an example:

Type:  F 468 U 03
Ser:   6730
P/N: 526 9209 00

Bill, (W6SAI)  Taped  to this filter a paper tag reading:
468.9
466.7

I am guessing that is the upper an lower limits of the passband
(Perhaps in this case an SSB filter.)  of the filter, but dont know...

Sincerely, Pat Barthelow     aa6eg@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.jamesburgdish.org
Jamesburg Earth Station  Moon Bounce Team

.
      http://www.collinsradio.org/html/membership.html    -paypal accepted-
.