{Collins} Re: Colliins Mechanical Filters

 At 07:11 AM 6/22/2007, "Pat Barthelow" <aa6eg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone have a source for information for specifications for Collins
Mechanical Filters?
I have accumulated a number of them, some originating from the Bill Orr,
(W6SAI) estate, but need a key to the specifications based on the part
number and serial number.  Here is an example:
Type:  F 468 U 03
Ser:   6730
P/N: 526 9209 00
My guess is this is a filter with a 468 KHz IF and a 300 Hz bandpass.

I believe there is a document on the C.C.A. Web site that provides
comprehensive
information on mechanical filters.

73,

Michael, W1RC