{Collins} A Solid State Time Delay Rectifier Replacement for Tube Receivers

Through the encouragement of a few members Collins forum, I have been able
to enhance the solid state rectifier replacement that I had listed here a
few weeks ago.

Please visit http://www.kitparts.com/51J-Collins/ for the revised paper.  I
have added an additional circuit that will place temporary resistance in
series with B+ to lower the inrush on the filter capacitors at startup.

If you have an interest in one of these kits please send me a note off the
list, I will be ordering circuit boards soon ... thanks tom, N3LLL

Thomas L. Frobase, N3LLL

.
      http://www.collinsradio.org/html/membership.html    -paypal accepted-
.