{Collins} Re: KWS-1 Update

Tom, I had an article in the Signal a couple of years back about my
KWS-1 problems. My friend Alex Samson and I were trying to align it and
no joy. So he started popping the little trimmer caps out, they were
stuck and looked cruddy. We got all of them out except one of the little
devils. Alex bailed out and I spent a few hours disassembly and cleaning
and polishing the little devils and going through the junk box to locate
ones that I broke on tear down, We put them back in the beast and VIOLA
it worked like a charm. YMMV,
Good luck,
Hank
KN6DI