{Collins} Collins 75A-4 caps

Hello,

I have created some art work for the label on the Variable If  cover and
a couple of the  electrolytic cap  on the bottom of the chassis. If
anyone would like a  JPG of the artwork E-Mailed let me know. It was
done with Auto-Cad and Paint Shop Pro. If anyone wants the Auto-Cad
files, let me know. That way you can change the values, etc of the caps
for other jobs.

More information and pictures can be found at:

http://www.heavymetalradios.com/

Click on "75A-4 Cap Art"

Best,
DW Holtman