{Collins} Re: Spam

The problem with using a SPAM filter to block this
type coming through the reflector may block everything
through the reflector.  If you reject a certain number
of messages through the reflector then you may be
"dumped" from the reflector automatically.  This
happened to me a while back when, for some reason,
Yahoo put a few messages from the reflector in the
SPAM and I deleted them without looking at the
filtered messages.  As such, I now take a quick look
at the list of messages in the SPAM filter but don't
open them.

Glen, K9STH

--- Francis and Linda Sanita <fsanita@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Just received an email from a Lester Jocelyn under
> the Collins intro with this Collins address. He was
> offering to sell sexually motivated medical items.
> Use caution opening emails and I will watch to see
> if this is a pattern.
>
> Frank AA4FS
> .
> SHARE THE FUN: JOIN THE COLLINS COLLECTORS
> ASSOCIATION TODAY !

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

.